Tuesday 11 August 2009

carol ahh carol~

During masa maths...the sch's mak cik..
came and called me.....and tat time i was sleepin in class@@
me,carol..peanut....v were sleepin after v done our works`
y the mak cik call me?actually the mak cik is our sch kerani.
and she jz come and ask me to bek....my dad waitin for me....tat time!

and i gt a bit bluurrr..and i tot the mak cik salah orang jorr~
i walked out the class room without takin my bag...
the mak cik stood thr..and ask me y din take my bag along?!
she said:'ayah wak tunggu kat bawah lar..kenape tak ambil bag??'lol
thn i walked bek to class to take my bag..and inform carol tat i gt to bek now=)
she was blurrr tat time..@@

so pity wif her...i did`bcoz act v hv to stay bek and duty in library~
and i go bek home..so she nid to stay in sch alone....aikz
........









to be continue.....```

No comments:

Post a Comment