Saturday 8 August 2009

gOin to make the chg~!

ヾ(●´∀`○)/″
tdy,whn i on my msn..
carol ask me to c my blog..bcoz thr is sum1 drop comments to me~
and the comments is all talkin bout my bad attitude``
coz tis few days ,i oways say bad words ....etc
n the guy say tat he hate me..!!haha..
it's to remind me to not do so..
btw,thx for the comments and i'll try to chg myself to bcum better~


Lolz,actually whn i c those comments..i gt mad~
but thr is a guy ask me to read it and thk twice....
after i did ,i noe i hv to chg...bcoz i reali bcum worst~
@@


and 1 more things i wan to clarify here:
-i doesnt ask any1 to buy me LV bag..expt my parents~
-and im nt showin off..and im not rich^^
(the person who drop the comments,said tat im tryin to show off)
OmG..im not ..im not..im not!!


hmm..tdy,i went to c the doctor.
yea,the doctor is talkin so much tdy~
and he sm like in gd mood tdy^^
and i goin to him again few mnth later~
=)


here is a nice song i wn to recommend:
-a chinese song,named``月亮代表我的心里有问题..by三角cool
-such a funny song and vry nice..


tdy,my sis ..carol gt update her blog..
since she nvr write anythg b4,although she hd make the blog for long time~
haha..every1 cn go to her blog and hv a look=)

http://carols-heart.blogspot.com

thr is many our gang's picz..


Ulang suara,thx for the guy who hate me,thn make me wan to make a chg~
and try to listen the song & go and view my sis 's blog too...

thx alot^^

No comments:

Post a Comment