Monday 24 August 2009

b.pahat*part 1

bout the b.p installation.
it is great and memorable.i mean the whole day!
wakaka..

1st,i was late tat day..
haha..and i cried in the bus..fortunately,no 1 c.
except carol.=)
bcoz my parents juz don wan me to go..and i dunno y..i juz cried~

and when v arrive b.pahat..v went to Summit.
ntg to say bout it .
and next,v went to b.pahat mall.
haha..v watched G.I.Joe...=)
`carol,me,angela,william,heng,jin shun and cz..
m i miss someone out?!

anyway,the movie is great!
and i love the 'white ninja'..he is handsome ~
wakaka..=)
his real name is lee byung hun.super handsome!!
to find out who he is..juz google .

v saw a show rehearsal there.=)
and i snap-ed the pic.


lolz..'hua hee lai ka lar'..*the host

b4 goin to installation,v hav to change to a formal wear.
and v changed in the toilet.=.=


*carol,me and angela

though the toilet is nt smelly..it's hot.
^^








will be continued in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment