Tuesday 18 August 2009

hey..busybody!!

get off lar..tiz is non of ur business!
if u cant bear wat i posted in my blog..thn don cum and view lar~
stupid lar..u~

U noe im talkin to u.
so ,juz don cum and view my blog..
bcoz watever i wan to post ..i juz post.
and it is non of ur busniess..busybody!

and may be u r jealous or wat lar..
watever..juz don get off frm my blog..
u r reali sick ..okie?!

i dunno who r u..and i thk u dunno me too..
one's who noe me in real life..they wont talk like u..
slut!!

watever u wan to say..juz gv urself a 5 min to thk carefully~
do u like to go others blog and drop those STUPID things?
omg..did u stdy moral?!wat u done is dosa..tau wat is dosa?!=.=

don even drop those stupid comment in my blog..
okie..i noe u hate me..okok~
stop doin those stupid thingz..

last thing i wan to remind u

Watever I like to Do or watever i like to post..this is non of ur busines!
If u really hate me..juz do.I don mind!!
Once u cnt bear wat i posted..juz disappear frm here^^

p/s: To the person who said he hate me and drop stupid comments to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment